Brembo Racing LCF600 plus brake fluid is a racing brake fluid for DOT 3 or DOT 4 systems. It is an ultra low compressibility brake fluid intended purely for racing and is used by the world's best including Honda and Ducati Moto GP teams and the Ferrari formula 1 team. It is specially formulated to provide the highest performance under all racing conditions.
- A typical dry boiling point of 316°C (601°F).
- A typical wet boiling point of 204°C (399°F).
- Independently proven low compressibility at high temperatures.
- Exceeds the requirements of U.S. FMVSS 116 DOT4 specification.
Compatible with all Brembo Racing Brake Systems. It can be mixed with other DOT3 and DOT4 racing brake fluids but for maximum performance advantage, before filling, other types of fluid should be drained from the brake system to avoid diluting the fluid characteristic.
Do not use in systems containing Magnesium.
Brembo LCF600 Plus Brake Fluid
- Product Code: BTR-04816411
- Availability: In Stock