Easy-use packing sheets of exhaust sound absorption media, manufactured from continuous filament glass yarn Suitable for both street and off-road applications. The material is uniquely compressed and stitched together with a fine low temperature melting thread, which dissolves on contact with exhaust gas, releasing the compressed fibres to expand and fully fill chamber voids.
Ideally suited for repacking non-uniform shaped cans such as oval and tri-oval, which can be tricky to repack correctly with standard materials.
- Easy to use;
- Available in 3 lengths to suit most popular exhaust sizes (length can also be trimmed for precision)
- No need to use stainless steel wool to cover the perforated pipe
- Simply wrap sheet around the perforated pipe and cut to attain the required fill volume (each sheet is 1M wide)
- Higher temperature resistance (up to 1000°C), eliminating need for s/s wool
- High resistance to High Pulse Compacting
- Increased sound absorption compared to traditional materials
- Improved thermal insulation - reduced need for internal or external heat shields
- More efficient than conventional needle mat or blown-in fibre products
Exhaust Packing Sheets
- Brand: Viper Race Cans
- Product Code: BKI-EXCPCK350
- Availability: In Stock